This is a journal of our families adventures in Unschooling, Uncooking
and reThinking everything we've been told is 'reality'!

Friday, June 17, 2011

What would YOU like to learn?

I am dreaming up a Raw Food Dessert Class and I am just curious about how I can make it really, really worthwhile you coming to learn easy raw desserts that will wow you and your friends.

My goal is to make the most out of the few hours we will be spending together and I would love for you to let me know what YOU would like to learn about.

Have you got any burning questions that you would like me to cover?

Please email me at whollyraw@gmail.com. I would love to know your thoughts about how I can tailor just the right kind of class for you.

Look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Holly - have you considered doing 'Video' classes??? I would LOOOOVE to attend one of your classes but we're too far apart :-( So I though, that I would certainly pay to buy Video classes from you :-) not as good, but might be a great option to get yourself out there :-)

    ReplyDelete